𝟓 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 why you should start looking at 🅼🅰🅻🅰🆈🆂🅸🅰 to 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭
Updated: Jan 9, 2021
1. Among the worst performing stock market in the world. Eventually our market will play catch up due to foreign funds looking for value.
2. Reports have been saying that USD is expected to be weaken (VKA doesn't give currency outlook). If the analysis is proven to be true, foreign funds will have an added alpha (upside from FX).
3. If trade war phase 2 continues to be another hiccup and uncertainty in Trump re-election, the downside risks to Malaysia equity market is limited due to being recognised among the worst performing market and we are known as Low beta market ( if global markets go down, we go down less).
4. Current valuation wise, we are not expensive, slightly more than average.
5. Malaysia small mid cap stocks have done well in 2019 due to retail investors but once foreign inflows come in due to reasons given above large cap stocks will benefit. Look for funds that have both large n small mid cap.